IronmanHacks now brings you a database of triathlon and endurance coaches.
Athletes can search the database for coaches that fit their criteria – whether it’s certifications, areas of specialization, or where they live.
The IronmanHacks coach database is marketed to athletes via our ecosystem of digital touchpoints which include:
- A YouTube channel
- The IronmanHacks website
- A newsletter
- The IronmanHacks Facebook group
- The IronmahHacks Discord channel
- And of course, one of our biggest sources of traffic which is from Google searches!
Ironman Hacks originally started as a list of notes I wrote for myself on how to improve my triathlon racing. I had compiled many pointers, and figured I may as well put them all online.
In addition, I have built a number of other tools for the triathlete. They include:
- A triathlon nutrition calculator with 300+ common endurance foods in the database. Use this calculator to determine your optimum fueling during a race.
- A multisport pace calculator. Add up any combination of swim, transitions, bike, and run times easily.
- A race planning app which includes the nutrition calculator, a packing checklist, and a record of your prior race times.
- A pacing chart to convert miles to km or km to miles and to see what paces are required to finish common distances in certain times.